#SpotlightSaturday – And the Lord said; Let there be light.
Hey guys! Today we’re shining the light on the #JosephChallenge by Kanayo Dike-Oduah.
The #JosephChallenge is the most recent bible challenge written by Sister Kanayo and it is an 11 day devotional that encourages believers to study the story of Joseph and learn valuable lessons from his experiences that we can apply to our daily lives.
You can find it on the You Version Bible App.
Download the app on the play store or apple store and search Joseph challenge.
When you start the challenge, please share your experiences and testimonies on twitter using the hashtag #JosephChallenge
Here are 11 highlights from the 11 day challenge:
- Seek after the father’s heart.
- Beware of dream killers.
- Blessings come with consequences.
- Rid yourself of the robes of your earthly identity so you can walk in what God has called you to be.
- The favour of God will make you stand out.
- Flee temptation at all costs.
- Always point to God and give Him all the glory.
- Your gift will make you known, but most importantly it will make the God in you known.
- Unresolved offences have consequences.
- You are necessary; God has covered your need before you even saw it as a need.
- Dreams can take a while to become a reality.
For more details on this challenge, be sure to visit her website: doctorkanayo.com
You can also find her on twitter: @doctorkanayo
I would really encourage you, please don’t miss out on this challenge. It’s been wonderful and I’ve learnt many useful things. For me, this challenge has mostly been a reminder of the same things God was speaking to me on sometime in April when I was preparing for one of the #TalkingThursday posts for this blog. Matter of fact, I’ve included my notes below so you can see, it’s way more than a coincidence. I had forgotten completely about this note but somehow I found it some days ago and realised that many of the things I wrote down are the exact things Sister Kanayo spoke about in the Joseph challenge and that has just been amazing to me.
Now, I’m not going to leave you without a video this saturday. So here’s Pastor Sam Adeyemi saying a few things on excellence. May you be inspired in Jesus name!
Grace & Peace!